Monday, July 5, 2010

Suisse Cafe, Mykonos





stillwahdi.blogspot.com
Facade of Suisse Cafe


Everything about Suisse Cafe is sweet - from its deco, service, to food and the ambiance - I feel completely at home! Giselle the owner runs her cafe on her own. Yes, ALL alone! Isn't that so inspiring? Although breakfast was provided at the hotel, nothing stopped me from visiting her cafe a few days for breakfast. It's just that spending time at Giselle's cafe provided all the calm and serenity a morning must begin with... It was just so relaxing!


stillwahdi.blogspot.com


Anyway, let's take a closer look at Giselle's cafe...


stillwahdi.blogspot.com
I love the coffee here, since she proudly serves the Milan-based Nespresso coffee...


stillwahdi.blogspot.com
Took this picture when I was waiting for my breakfast the other day. I love everything about the colour and presentation...


This little place really stirred my curiosity... I'll let the pictures do the talking!


stillwahdi.blogspot.com


stillwahdi.blogspot.com


stillwahdi.blogspot.com


stillwahdi.blogspot.com
En Arip snooped around, too and caught me so occupied with one of Giselle's magazines...


stillwahdi.blogspot.com


stillwahdi.blogspot.com


stillwahdi.blogspot.com


stillwahdi.blogspot.com
Of all the things Giselle serves, I love her Cheese and Herbs Crepes. She used five types of traditional Greek cheeses... The best part that I love is the inviting aroma from the feta cheese...


stillwahdi.blogspot.com


stillwahdi.blogspot.com
And this is Giselle! She was like a long lost friend, always eager to share a lot about her cafe... And I just wish that I have the chance to run a cafe just like hers! You can read more about Giselle and her coffee at this entry on En Arip's blog, Cafe Elysium...



This is another peek into Giselle's world...

stillwahdi.blogspot.com


stillwahdi.blogspot.com


stillwahdi.blogspot.com

5 comments:

Liyana said...

I just love these series of photos!

Aan Andes said...

I like how well-lit mykonos is, or maybe it's just ur camera? very charming town. And love love love the little corner (the one with u reading magz). Very warm and lovely.

Resm A. said...

whoaaa...nice one...
ko ni tetiap pagi gi breakfast kat itu cafe ker...
aiii...sangat la teruja setiap kali baca blog ko ini...

dian said...

presentation yang superb.

wahdi bukak lah kafe macam ni kat KL :)

harus jadikan top favorite hang out place

Anonymous said...

we just got back from mykonos and we loved this cafe too! we went there almost every night, sometimes doubling up on dessert. we loved giselle---she's so sweet and motherly. thanks for posting so many great pictures!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin