Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Greek Herbs





stillwahdi.blogspot.com

Herbs are cheap in Mykonos, especially their local ones. I was so happy to go on my herb-hunting mission, going from shop to shop - just to get something of everything for my kitchen! Anyway, a large pack of dried Vanilla beans costs only €2 Cheap?

stillwahdi.blogspot.com

stillwahdi.blogspot.com
Greek Chamomile


Chamomile, pronounced as "kam-a-meel" is actually called "earth-apple", as it has a distinct apple-like scent. I have learned from the shop owner how to prepare it in Greek style. Will try that later, and share it here!

4 comments:

Aan Andes said...

The chamomile so pretty! Share vanilla beans too! I love vanilla. My hubster loves lavender hehehe.

wahdi said...

hehe Me too, I love Lavender so much! will share the vanilla beans pic soon!

Resm A. said...

nice nice nice...
why la in malaysia these kind of things are so darn expensive...owh yeah imported...hehehe

p.s:adakah sunglass itu sengaja disengetkan? hahaha

Anonymous said...

santek seluar u ols

YAM

Blog Widget by LinkWithin