Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A little hoot from the neighbourhood...





Loading...
Ingredients for my Kiwi macarons' filling...


Oh, wow.. I've been too busy lately to update my blog! How I wish I could continue on writing my Europe entries! After I launched Le Couette Macaron, I got extremely busy! Since I'm not into conducting this business on a full time basis, I do not have the luxury of spending much time in the kitchen. Therefore, I need to manage my time wisely.

I just can't believe that up till now, I have baked almost a thousand pieces of macarons! I'm so glad that my business partner has also been working just as hard like me

Anyway, many thanks to those who made orders on my macarons! Many more macarons are to be delivered soon! Glad to say that I really enjoy doing this! Thanks again for all of your support. Like Le Chouette Macaron FaceBook page to get more updates about my macarons!


Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
Laduree, Le Chouette Macaron & Pierre Herme! :-O

7 comments:

Umar Kadir said...

Oh my, just love your picture la bro!!

KG said...

macarons dah makan, sudu tu i nak jgak! ahaks!

zafi said...

oh what a nice colorful macaroons!!! Laduree serves a good one! :P

@xiM said...

terpromote your macaroon kat my blog.hehe

wahdi said...

Thanks Umar!

Kak Yani, sudu tu ada dijual di KLCC katanya hee

Zafi- Thanks, but I prefer Pierre Herme ;)

Azim- thanks bro, silakan pomote lagi ;)

emilayusof said...

Haven't seen you around for quite sometime! Wo, you bake now! And oh your pictures are awesome!
Love the design, the colors and everything about it! Keep it up.

wahdi said...

Hi Kak Emila, yeah been busy lately with the macarons hehe! thanks!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin