Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Fried Rice With Hijiki Seaweed

I only take rice once a week; so on my "rice day" last week, I made this brown rice fried in Hijiki seaweed. I threw in some chicken meat and veggies - specifically, broccoli and baby carrots, and sesame oil to taste. I bought the dried Hijiki at a nearby Jusco supermarket. The seaweed can somehow make the rice a little sticky, so I had put in just a small portion of it. And for garnishing, I added a piece of seaweed snack, and a piece of Rocket just to make it look presentable! Not so? Oh well...

stillwahdi.blogspot.com

To all who celebrate the Chinese New Year,
I wish u "Gong Xi Fa Chai"!!

10 comments:

@xiM said...

hepi cainisniuyer to yu

Unknown said...

nasi goleng satu!

wahdi said...

Azim- Happy holiday bro, eh lama tak nampak hang kat FB?

Ginger- cukup meh satu? lol :P

Retno Prihadana said...

Kunjungan balasan^^, nice pictures. Thank you for stopping by my blog.

ICook4Fun said...

Thanks for dropping by at my blog. You blog is wonderful. Love the pix of your travel and also your cooking and baking. I need some time just to go through it.

zafi said...

alluring!!!

cek chun said...

Drooling at ur pics, food n u
Hehehe.. The last part tu I tipu ok :p
Canteknyaaaaaaa...
A must visit after this..
Salam kenal ya wahdi

Nilcha said...

gong xi gong xi...
rice once a week? how do u do that! i can only make it into once a day.

gosh, i just love how you 'dress up' ur food!

wahdi said...

Retno & ICook4Fun- Thnx for visiting my blog too!;)

Zafi- Thanks!

wahdi said...

Cek Chun- aahah LOL! btw Thanks, Salam Kenal! ;)

Nil- u're back! LOL thnx! thanks!i'll pick the award later!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin