Saturday, August 1, 2009

Gara2 Takdir Yasmin...

The whole of last week my Feedjit almost exploded(!) when a number of people all over the world went Googling for "takdir + yasmin" and they accidentaly ended up at my entry dated July 26, 2009 (Dah takdir Yasmin...)


I was so puzzled as to why they had typed "takdir" when Googling for Yasmin? I finally got the answer when someone explained that local tabloid KOSMO! published a stupid and insensitive article with the title "Takdir Yasmin"...

Image hosting by Imageshack.us
And till today, some are still searching for that particle article...

And btw, speaking about Yasmin, yeah her passing has been a huge loss to Malaysia's creative film industry. But to me, Yasmin was really a genuinely humble person. I first met her sometime in 2006 at BSC... But more vividly, I remember that in 2007, she commented on my painting entry. She really made me enthusiastic to keep painting.... At that time, I had just made a "come back" to the painting scene, and every encouragement counts...



Image hosting by Imageshack.us

You can read my painting entry by clicking here...http://wahdi.blogspot.com/2007/04/i-paint-again.html

3 comments:

y_awy said...

dont like to talk much about the late yasmin ahmad..

but... love your new hairdo bro.. look cute.. :P

and ur paintings too.. :)
huhuhu

wahdi said...

HAHAH LOL, tu pic lama lah :P

y_awy said...

Huhuhu.. baru perasaan bila baca entry tu.. :p
tp, u really cute buat rambut mcm tu.. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin