Thursday, November 29, 2012

More towers!

It's been quite a while since my last update. In fact, the last update was in September! Anyway, since that last update, I've made a lot of cakes, macarons and macaron towers! Let's take a look at some of my macaron towers that I managed to capture on camera... Miam!

Loading...
A small macaron tower on a pastel rainbow cake, adorned with fresh flowers... Ordered by Kak Rifina

Loading...
A small Minnie Mouse-inspired macaron tower, sitting on a rainbow cake. Ordered by Aada.

Loading...
Super tall! My large size macaron tower; 130 pieces macaron on a 12-inch blueberry, butterscotch and yam cake. Ordered by Siew Lee

Loading...
Large size macaron tower without any base cake, ordered by ZUl Hisyam

Loading...
Small size macaron tower in electric green and pink with red velvet cake ordered by Taher Musa. And not forgetting the barbie cake, also made by me! ;)

Loading...

Loading...

Loading...

Loading...

Loading...

Loading...

Loading...
This is a screenshot of an article about me, featuring my macaron towers. It appeared in a Berita Harian XY Ikon Lelaki issue in September..

Loading...
I also brought along my medium size signature black lace macaron tower to a tv interview. This was for an episode of 'Bisnes Alternatif' aired on Astro Awani in last October. If you're interested in getting my macaron towers for any occassion, just email me at : wahdi_usj@yahoo.com.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello there!
I must say I'm impressed and amazed by everything I see here!
I stumbled on your blog because I'm doing researches in order to visit Indonesia soon.
But I must stop here and tell you I'm French and your "Le Chouette Macaron" enterprise is stunning! It would actually also sell very well in France!
(And good job with not doing any mistake with the name...too many chefs in other countries try to name their business with a french name...with failing most of the time. Yours is correct, and most of all, it's a great twist of language appreciated by French people!)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin