Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Le Chouette Macaron progress..

It has been quiet a while since I last updated this blog. Yes, I'm getting increasingly busy in my kitchen... I do my baking only after work and on weekends, and at times, it can get rather tiring, to be honest... But as long we do things that we like, we will find enjoyment and contentment to the max!. And something just strck me: Today, Le Chouette Macaron is officially 9 months old! To those who do not have a Facebook account, here are some pictures of what I've done so far, miam!

Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
Loading...

5 comments:

irmaputri said...

wah maju jaya...

nur said...

welcome back!
lame tunggu entry dr tuan tanah ni..
anyway, nice pic n all da cake look soooooo fantastic babe! hehe

My Life My World said...

Wallah!!! Kelas gitu kek kek nyer. Kaler cantik, design menarik. Very minimal deco tu yang buat tambah classy dan mewah.

Mina Tan said...

Wow, cantik dan nampak sedap tu!!

elhoub said...

im going crazy over the pics....been a long time not visiting here.....hope to order someday .....wish u good luck....

Blog Widget by LinkWithin