Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Master Chef Malaysia





stillwahdi.blogspot.com
My homemade gelato + hot, black coffee.

Hi guys! It's been a long time since I last updated my blog. I have been rather busy again lately. Only today, did I find time to update it. First, let's start with this short entry! I am sure many of you would have heard about .
Master Chef coming to Malaysia! Many friends have urged me to take part in the show that will be aired sometime in October. I am a big fan of Master Chef, especially Junior Master Chef Australia. That said, I am still not sure if I am would try my luck... Mmmm.... For those thinking of taking part, you can download the entry form here: www.masterchefmalaysia.com.my

Yesterday, I made a home-made, not-quite-it affogato (gelato + hot, black coffee), with a dash of crushed hazelnut. Tasted quite great, actually... comparable to a real, regular affogato (which uses pressed espresso). Since I am not so busy now, I thought of investing some time in exploring the new ECM at home... and hopefully, make some real affogato. Have a nice day!

7 comments:

abeshazwani said...

agree. u shud try the masterchef malaysia.

suez said...

Like

Aan Andes said...

Masuklah Wahdi! Kalau ada sistem SMS I sure vote u hehe

ckucin said...

Wahdi masuk lar.. nak gaks tgk skill memasak secara live.. hehehhehe...

wahdi said...

Abeshazwani- thnx bro!
Suez-Thnx :)

wahdi said...

Aandes- hehe yeke? wah rasa terharu! hehe
Ckucin- hehehe tglah camna nnt..:D

btw thnx guys!

Unknown said...

So, did u register? I hope u did coz u can totally win it man!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin